Last year at this time, blogging was just an idea, but that idea came to life with the help of some coaching from Sus Schmitt, other bloggers, and encouragement of many like you. Through the year, I struggled at times to make space for writing in light of other responsibilities. Reflections don’t come easily when your brain is whirring with problems awaiting solutions, or just simply the requirements of daily work. I’m still figuring that out.
I’ve been curious to see what people might find interesting among the posts I’ve written. Here are the top five most viewed posts for 2012:
1. “speaking the truth with love” a short post on why this is a challenge for us and ways to think about it differently
2. not all needs are apparent so easy to think people who appear confident don’t need your encouragement as a leader. This post was the one most shared
3. need leaders? they might be right under your nose!
4. “love you more!” I have been captivated by the longing and laments of God expressed in the prophets, none more than this passage in Hosea 11.
5. no accident when your day gets re-arranged, keep your eyes open for the divine appointment!
And a recent Christmas post was most liked by other bloggers– a celebration of stories.
Thank you for journeying with me. Each day brings a fresh page; I’m never more aware of that than when New Year comes. I’m eager to see what is ahead in 2013!
A very Happy New Year to you! What new endeavors are you launching this coming year?